Silversmiths' Guild of Canterbury Silversmithing Classes
As a not-for-profit organisation our main endeavour is to teach beginner and advanced students how to make silver jewellery in our purpose made Silversmiths' Guild Workshop, sharing our love of working with precious and semi-precious metals.
We teach three levels of classes, separated into four class type options:
- Silversmithing Level One - suitable for all complete beginners, aged 16 and above.
- Silversmithing Level Two - suitable for those who have completed our Level One class.
- Combined Class of Level One and Level Two - students will be in EITHER the Level One or Level Two group within this one class.
- Silversmithing Level Three - suitable for those who have completed two or more Level Two classes.
Our Silversmith Classes are listed below. Unless the class is full, you can click on the blue button appropriate to the class you would like to attend, and "Enrol Now". If there is room in the class we will contact you with a link to process payment. Your place in the class will be confirmed when payment is received. If the class is full we will provide options for alternative classes.
For more information on our classes please follow this link for More Information On Silversmithing Classes.
Note: For health and safety reasons, classes are limited to those aged 16 and above. Class size is up to 14 students per class.
How To Book A Class - The Process
- You can click on our Class Listings below to enquire about joining one of our Silversmithing Classes.
This will prompt you to fill in your request to attend a class, including your contact details.
- This information is then be sent by secure mail through to the Class Co-ordinator.
The Class Co-ordinator will make sure there is space available in the class.
- If there is a space for you, the Class Co-ordinator will email you back a link to process payment through the website.
If the class is full, you will be contacted to arrange a place in another class.
• Your place in the class will be confirmed on payment received.
• Classes fill fast but your place will not be confirmed until payment is made.
• If you do not receive a confirmation email that you have been booked into a class, please contact us!
Note: If there are no classes listed below - there soon will be...
There are no upcoming classes.